Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
weathering and erosion
Transcript of weathering and erosion
There are two main types of weathering, chemical weathering and physical weathering.
The minerals left over from the breaking down of the rock is combined with organic material creates soil.
Weathering Mechanical or physical weathering involves the breaking down of rocks and soil through direct contact with atmospheric conditions such as heat,water,ice and pressure.
Chemical weathering involves the direct effect of atmospheric chemicals or biologically produced chemical (also know as biologically weathering)in the breaking down of rocks,soil,and minerals.
Erosion Erosion is the process by which soil and rock are removed from the Earth's surface by natural process such as wind or water flow,and then transported and deposited in other locations. The main types of erosion are wind,water,ice,glaciers,gravity,and etc.
Resolution Side A Conflict Weathering & Erosion Erosion Pictures EROSION WEATHERING