Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
Transcript of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
How did the video make you feel?
How important was reading to Mr. Lessmore?
Why did his book fall in the beginning but fly at the end?
What was different about the book in the end?
Why did gray people line up to come get books?
What difference did books make in Mr. Lessmore's life?
What difference do you think books and reading can make in your life?
“I love reading because it is like a movie in your mind. It is better than a movie because you can make the characters look how you want them to look and what you want their voices to sound like. . . It is a way to escape the world for a little bit.”
What is your favorite book?
What kind of book would you enjoy reading?
Why is that book special to you?
What book would you recommend?
What qualities of the book make you like it?