Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Monsoon Forest
Transcript of The Monsoon Forest
What and where?
Monsoon forests are also called dry forests.
They have two seasons are dry season and a wet season.
Monsoon forests are located in SE Asia, India, and some parts of South America.
Locations of tropical Monsoon forests.
Average Annual Temperature (C) = 27.05
Total Average Annual Precipitation (mm) = 3409.2
Summer Average Precipitation (mm) = 3115.9
Winter Average Precipitation (mm) = 293.3
The most dominant plants in the Monsoon forest are Lianas (a wood like vine) and Epiphytes.
But, in Asian forests there are many tall teak trees and thickets of bamboo.
Many large cats
The Monsoon Forest of India
Natural Park was set up to protect the Bengal Tigers living there.
On the reserve you can take a tour of part of the forest.
Thousands of plant and animal species live there.