Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Connect & Conquer
Transcript of Connect & Conquer
a message sent from A to B through a channel and a feedback included
Having large networks is actually calling for
Building Your Network
It is a
Make Yourself Uncomfortable!
Build it before you Need it!
Follow up, Every time!
I don't have the time!
Networking is Hard to happen!
Many entrepreneurs feel that the larger the size of their network, the greater their chances of success.
We have a limited capacity for relationships.
Our logical capacity is limited to handle no more than 150 to 250 relationships.
Network with those who have something unique to offer -- knowledge, skills or entertainment.
Look for smart, supportive partners and contacts who understand and share your goals & ideas.
Look Into your family members & friends too. They are your best asset for a good word of mouth.
find something in common
Something about yourself
ask a question
Yes, It is Great
It is the
of speaking effectively & listening empathically
Perception Training Solutions
Skill in a Pill