Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of capstone
What is color blindess? Color deficiency is a result from absence or malfunction of a certain color-sensitive cells in the retina.
It is a condition in which certain colors cannot be distinguished.
Examples: when seeing red or green it appears brownish.
examples.. Colored deficiency Normal vision