Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marine Engineer
What They Do ?
Marine Engineers work closely with naval architects to design and build everything from small yachts and fishing boats to submarines and aircraft carriers, conduct studies to contemplate designs for marine engines , or structures. Run series of test machinery and equipment and more.
Salary And Outlook
Average Annual Wage $96,140
Average Annual Range $54,260 to $150,560
Average Hourly Wage $46.22
Growth is estimated to be 11%
Less than 1000 average annual openings are expected for this occupation between 2010 and 2020.
If you want to have a career as a Marine Engineer, an marine engineer or a naval architect, you'll need to earn a bachelor's degree in engineering. After graduation, you'll need 4 years of professional experience before taking the licensure exam to become a Professional Engineer and being able to offer your services to the public.
"What Does A Marine Engineer Do." N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Sept. 2013.
" Marine Engineer." Bridges Transitions Inc. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Sept. 2013.