Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Crucible- Who Is To Blame
Transcript of The Crucible- Who Is To Blame
Elizabeth out of the picture. Abigail had hurt herself in extreme ways just to cover up her lies. "Abigail, holding Mercy back: No, he'll be comin' up. Listen, now; if they be questioning us, tell them we danced-I told him as much already." "Abigail pulls up her dress: Why, look at my leg.
I'm holes all over from their damned pins. Touching
her stomach: The jab your wife gave me's has not
healed yet y,know?" "Mrs. Putman enters Tituba, and instantly Abigail
points at Tituba. She made me do it! She made Betty
do it!" "Abby, I may think of you from time to time but I
will cut off my hand before I'll reach for you again"
"You did, you did! You drank a charm to kill John
Proctor's wife! You drank a charm to kill Goody
Proctor!" "What is it child? But Abigail, pointing with fear,
is now raising up her frightened eyes, her awed
face, toward the ceiling-the girls are doing the same"
"Abigail and All the Girls, all transfixed: Abby
you mustn't!" pg. Abigail continuously tries to blame others for stuff to try and save herself from getting caught.