Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Physics behind a yo-yo
Transcript of Physics behind a yo-yo
But because of gravity, the yo yo has potential energy. When the yo yo is released and is moving, it has kinetic energy This occurs when you want the yo yo to come back to your hand. The yo yo will stay in motion until an outside force (your hand) pulls on the string for the yo yo to come back. Sound Waves Do you think of sounds when it comes to yo-yoing??????? The yo yo makes a spinning noise while it is in motion, and that is used to determined the speed of the yo yo. Due to those sounds, you can tell when the yo yo will stop spinning.