Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Procrastination
What is Procrastination?
Why Do Humans
So, What do We Do now?
1. Chunking Our Work
Islam and the Procrastination Conundrum
Top 10 Reasons We Choose to Procrastinate
What are the other times we procrastinate? And Why?
2. Yes Sets
Increase the Urgency by using a Stopwatch
1. Think about the task at hand
2. Close your eyes and imagine it complete
3. Focus on how you feel with this complete image
4. Link this image with another great memory/feeling
5. Open your eyes and see the order through the clutter
Now you know how to stop procrastinating now all you have to do is start!
Procrastination can lead to lower work quality and just plain stress and pressure.
Procrastination is just a result of the brain's struggle between pleasure (LIMBIC) and future pacing (PREFRONTAL CORTEX)
How to Fix it
Stay organized, work, and reward yourself in planned periods.
Remember your duty to yourself, Allah and make plenty of Du'a!