Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chuck Cooper
Chuck Cooper was born on September 29, 1926, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Chuck went to Duquesne. He also played basketball there.
He married Irva L. Cooper.
He was drafted by the Boston Celtics.
He died in 1984 at the age of 57.
He was the first African American player in the NBA. If not for him, we wouldn't see Lebron James or Kobe Bryant in the NBA.
civil rights movement contrbution
He showed that African Americans played as good as the White players.
Thanks for watching!