Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cyber Bullying
Cyberbullying "involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others. E-safety What is E-safety? E-safety stands for electronic safety, it is not just about keeping safe on the internet but also keeping safe on all electronic devices such as mobile phones, television ect. Chatrooms Dangers With Chatrooms -People might post photographs to them.
-A person might want to see them on a webcam
-They can start harassing some girl
-People might agree to meet some stranger.
-People might record you.
Staying Safe On Chatrooms. Don’t tell them your real name
Don’t agree to meet up with them.
If someone starts harassing you then leave the chat room before before it gets serious.