Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A World With PowerFelt (Version 2)
Transcript of A World With PowerFelt (Version 2)
So how can YOU use PowerFelt?
Who Invented PowerFelt?
What is PowerFelt?
PowerFelt is a
that generates electricity...
A World With
Welcome to International ThermoDyne!
PowerFelt could power this entire house!
PowerFelt can charge mobile electronics, including:
Or these tables!
Wake Forest University
Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials
222 South Church St., Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28202
PowerFelt could power your car, too!
Elements of PowerFelt
See PowerFelt top the "32 Innovations That Will Change Your Tomorrow":
Timothy A. Risser
J. Paul Solitario
You could even fly with PowerFelt!
...from heat and
Prototyping: 3-D Printing
Manufacturing: Non-woven production
Exclusive, worldwide licensees of PowerFelt
PowerFelt would be useful to the military: