Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cosmetology Today
Lets explore the
of cosmetology and learn why
U.S. News and World Reports
names it in it's top careers of 2012
In a recent British job satisfaction survey, hairstylist ranked No. 1. It's not surprising: It's one of the few careers in which you please nearly every client.
- U.S. News and World Reports
The salon and spa industry is a vibrant and growing component of the U.S. economy, with more than 900,000 total establishments and annual sales of nearly $40 billion.
Not only did the salon and spa industry provide much needed job growth during the sluggish last decade, it is poised to post steady growth well into the future.
The number of personal appearance jobs is projected to jump 31 percent between 2008 and 2018.
Nearly three times the rate of growth of total U.S. employment (11 percent) during the same period.
Choose your muse