Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Digital citizenship for primary tamariki in schools and kura
Transcript of Digital citizenship for primary tamariki in schools and kura
But, what would have happened if Justin had a tainted and dubious presence online? Who would even know about Justin Beiber now if he had posted images of himself in compromising positions or left a trail of undesirable messages?
Digital Citizenship refers to "what people do online when no one else is looking” and is much broader than cyber safety.
Confident, Connected, Collaborative learners
Make sure you know who you're talking to
Did you ask to take that photo?
Make the right choice about what you're putting online
Who's looking at your posts?
How are we going to be successful Digital citizens?
Protect and respect yourself
Protect and respect others
Protect and respect property
When is it too much information?
Know what spam looks like