Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Animals have special structures that let them survive in the
Transcript of Animals have special structures that let them survive in the
They can defend themselves.......move around.....and obtain resources.......
Camouflage-let's animals blend into the environment
Mimicry-looking like another living thing or like a nonliving part of the environment
DIRECT, PAINFUL CONTACT...
Change size to prevent attacks......
Emit body fluids, like ink
Allow animals to flee or hide from predators........
*Legs for speed or jumping
*Light-weight skeletons (for flight)
Allow animals to make holes/tunnels to run into
or climb with their paws or toenails
Animals have structures for Movement.......
*Legs, feet, arms
*Tails, fins, wings
*Body design and skeleton
Structures to obtain resources
*Mouth parts(beaks, teeth, flexible jaws, tongues, tube-shaped) to chew tear and eat its food or drink
Allow animal to grab and hold its food..........
Tentacles, pincers, claws, fangs
Allow animals to consume food found in water