Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of divergent thinking
Thinking by dylan coyle and other thinking good too Divergent
Thinking by dylan coyle This class will focus on
what it is, how to use it,
and how to teach it. You will be evaluated on
three criteria in this class: Criticalness
Creativity. Critical observations
of class materials.
Bringing book and tools
to record ideas to later share. Working well with
and sharing feedback. Participation in class discussion,
sharing your opinions,
debating different view points.
Listening well, and
having a good attitude. The structure of the class
will be Think>Pair>Share.
You will have time to answer questions
based on texts, infographics, and videos.
Then you will develop your ideas
in a pair or small group.
Then your group will present your ideas
to the rest of the class.