Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Ecosystem Cycles
Transcript of Copy of Ecosystem Cycles
The Law of Conservation of Mass
Matter cannot be created or destroyed
H2O molecules move through the air or ground to make rain or rivers. The sun powers this cycle. Only 3% of Earth's water is fresh water.
The circulation of nitrogen between organisms and their surroundings.
This element is critical for plant growth.
Next time you are at Home Depot with mom or dad check out the fertilizer section
The circulation of carbon between organisms and their surroundings
Carbon can be a solid or gas in nature.
The elements or molecules
are used over and over again
in an ecosystem