Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ANIMAL CRUELTY
Types of Cruelty
Monday, September 6 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
OVER LOOKED ISSUE
A REAL ISSUE
Everybody is worried about inequality, domestic violence or drugs in sport but only some people actually think about animal cruelty. Everyday thousands of innocent loving pets are killed in many horrific ways.
Dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, chickens, pigs and many more are victims to animal abuse and neglect. Some are right now as you read are in unimaginable pain and agony.
These are some of the most known types of animal cruelty:
Puppy farms and puppy mills are cruel prisons full of suffering that are only interested in profit and not animal welfare. They supply pet shops & kill breeder dogs after abusing them all their lives.