Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Book of Punishments
Transcript of The Book of Punishments
In a Cage
Book of Punishment
The book of punishment was used in China in 536 BC. It is a collection of engraved plates, each of them depicting a punishment, along with a list of crimes that warrants it. The book contains 22 separate punishments. Most crimes committed in China during this time would get you beheaded, but some small things like petty theft and gambling would only get you one of these.