Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teachers and Internationalisation
Transcript of Teachers and Internationalisation
dimension of the
curriculum international oriented labourmarket new competences exchanges -> professionalising internationalisation should become a competence for ALL teachers the student Output assimilate input (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr A main part of the overpressure of the teacher is caused by assimilation. While assimilation carried out by the students, increases learning efficiency. Student: from consumer towards producer of educative content New role of the teacher:
-> not longer the omniscient expert !
-> has a catalytic function
-> uses blended media
-> filters educative information
-> not longer distorting Where does internationalisation comes into the picture? eTwinning Comenius LLL student teacher approachable
free of charge
user friendly http://www.skoleipraksis.no/fremmedsprak-og-engelsk/filmar/etwinning/