Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Thesis Statements
(If/Then, Because) BecauseTwilight is accepted as truth by adolescents, we must expose its blatant sexism and racism. Compare/Contrast While some critics have made the argument that Bella's final decision turns her into a submissive female character, I believe that other evidence in the novel proves that her decision was not a submissive act but an empowering one. Other Possibilities: Problem/Solution
Advantage/Disadvantage Credit: Information adapted from:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/15948229/ess-Stateets-Thesis-Statements Subject + opinion= thesis statement