Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Interactive Media Designer
Transcript of Interactive Media Designer
natural eye for art, detail, and design
work effectively with tight deadlines
able to accept criticism
comfortable presenting to large groups
good understanding of computer technology and the technical process involved
There is no set academic entry requirements, but most entrants are graduates.
What is it?
They create a wide range of interactive communication products and services that respond to the user’s actions.
Broadcast, Film, Video and Interactive Media – AGCAS
British Interactive Media Association (BIMA)
New Media Knowledge
By: Caitlynn & Mackenzie
It is recommended and useful to have a degree or post graduate qualifications in art and design related subjects.
Graphic or Multimedia Design Degrees
Experience is highly valued and employers often require a portfolio of work.
We would recommend this career because of the broad range of specialties it offers.
Second Story Interactive Studios
Unique Thing: 67% of people “like” a company’s page to receive a discount or coupon
Highly experienced Salary (Average)