Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aztec Economy Worldview
Transcript of Aztec Economy Worldview
Aztecs wore. Its worn by mainly the Nobles and
upper class people. This can be traded for cocoa
beans. Replicas of Aztec jewelry is still made up
to today. Feathers The Aztecs traded feathers. They were used along with gold to make headdresses;
which were only worn by the royalty. The Aztecs used porcelain to make beads, statues, jewelry, and pottery. Once made into such items, it's used to trade for cocoa. (This will take 1 minute)