Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
my personal art education
Transcript of my personal art education
look more than you draw.
be in nature.
take your self less seriously.
just HAVE fun.
it's not about you.
i was miserable in school
I had fun drawing what I wanted on my own time
Roger Murphy: the power of art, truth, and
an educator who sees you
the scholarship of art and social justice,
the educator as nurturer
Diana Mercer: play, fun, beautiful studio and materials, and respect for the child as creator
some of my students make art to raise
$ for endangered pandas and the
education of girls in developing countries
just get out of the way.
JEWISH FAMILY +VALUES
MY FIRST VIVID GALLERY EXPERIENCE WAS SEEING PHOTOS OF MY ANCESTORS BEING SLAUGHTERED. I WAS IN SECOND GRADE. ALTHOUGH THE PHOTOS WERE IN BLACK AND WHITE, I COULD SEE THE RED OF THE BLOOD. I GOT A TASTE OF THE SUFFERING OF VIOLENCE AND I UNDERSTOOD THE POWER OF ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY.