Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jose Munoz,Mrs.Cardew
We've started reading a new book called
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon"
I'm so excited to to read the whole story because I love reading,and it's very interesting.
Welcome to my prezi
In specials we've been doing some track,like the long jump and the high jump.
I'm going to show you some of thing that I've learned in 5th grade
In math we've been doing geometry,which I really like.Also we've been doing word problems
In Social Studies we are learning about the Revolutionary War.And also are doing a book report about historical fiction.
In science we've been doing
.It was soo fun.We got to fly paper airplanes and crash cars.
We've been writing summary about some stories in the book"
Where The Mountain Meets The Moon".Its an amazing book with alot of great stories.