Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The demand for a FERRARI
Alya Saidon 25 February 2013
Transcript of The demand for a FERRARI
affect the Demand for a Ferrari ? The demand for a FERRARI 1- Price
2- Non-price factors
a. Customers Income
b. Number of customers in the market
d.Taste and Preferences The Ability to buy Desire for the Product Willingness to Pay "You want the Ferrari" "You have the money to buy the Ferrari" "You are willing to pay for the Ferrari" Effective Demand for a Ferrari The Law of Demand More of a good will be bought the lower it price , less will be bought the higher its price , Ceteris Paribus Change in Demand A Shift in the demand Curve change in the Quantity demanded A Movement along the demand curve Demand Schedule Demand Curve Quantity demanded is a Specific amount of the good that is purchased at a given price.