Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medieval Period
by; Julie Nguyen
He was the 1st born son of King Uther Pendragon.
He was described as kind, wise and generous on one hand, but also, he can be seen as a weak king who's stubborn, childish, and unable to make wise decisions for himself or for the good of the court.
He's Arthur's Nephew, and one of his most loyal knights.
Loyalty and Honesty are just two traits of this hero.
He was described as a great knight and a courtly lover.
What were the Literary Heroes in the Medieval time Period?
Out of all the literary heroes of the Medieval Time period (which are a lot in my opinion) I chose King Arthur and Sir Gawain, because they were the most common ones in the sites I've searched.