Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 33:9-10/31:9
Transcript of PH 223 33:9-10/31:9
What value resistor will discharge a 1.0 micro farad capacitor to 10% of its initial charge in 2.0 ms?
An FM radio station broadcasts at a frequency of 100 MHz. What inductance should be pared with a 10 pF capacitor to build a receiver circuit for this station?
#25 draw on board
What value of resistor R gives the circuit here a time constant of 25 microseconds?
What is the current thought the battery after the switch has been closed for a long time?
What is the current through he battery immediately after the switch is closed?
#75 draw on board
The switch has been open for a long time. It is closed at t=0s.
"Could you explain what the purpose of a time constant is? Is it just a sort of converting factor for calculation purposes?"
"How do these circuits actually pick up telecommunications?"