Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sean Divins
Alexander Graham Bell
Alexander Gram Bell was a Scotish born scientist who invented the first telephone.
His education came from his father's inventions on visible speech.
He worked on devices for deaf people because his mother and brother were deaf.
It took him over two years to perfect the telephone.
He finally got a US patent in 1876
He invented the Bell Telephone Company in 1877
He established a lab devoted to scientific discoveries.
He had 18 patents and 12 with a group of people
He established a lab devoted to scientific discoveries