Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photography Baics
This area appears sharp, whereas areas before and beyond are blurry.
Horizontal vs. Vertical
Which is best in different situations?
Point of View
Are you looking down on the subject?
Are you looking up at the subject?
How close are you to the subject?
Is there anything between you and the subject?
Rule of Thirds
Imagine a frame with a grid of nine equal sections.
The subject should on one of the four points surrounding the central section.
Use Horizontal when...
1. The subject is horizontal
2. The subject is wider than it is tall
3. To allow the subject to move horizontally
4. To convey a sense of space
Taking beautiful photos in a few simple steps
The focus = Depth of Field
Depth gives perspective
What's the focus?
Subject is moving horizontally
Use Vertical when...
1. The subject is vertical
2. The subject is taller than it is wide
3. To allow the subject to move vertically
4. To focus attention
Focus on the subject