Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 2: MAET Certificate Students Grappling with Growth
Transcript of Week 2: MAET Certificate Students Grappling with Growth
Michigan State University
Growing as an Innovator
in CEP 811
Advanced Growth Mindsets
in CEP 810
Learning how to publish a children's book... with a student as the illustrator!
Curious about our Program?
Want to see more curations?
@MAETCurator on Twitter
Awareness of Limitations
Growth in Problem Solving Skills
in CEP 812
Students explored this question through analysis of
readings from this book and their own experiences...
An Administrator's Perspective
A Teacher's Perspective
Limitations of Human Memory
Follow these arrows to each work sample!
“What limitations often prevent us from solving BIG, complex problems smartly?”
Students pushed themselves to do something they haven't done before... by learning from others online.
Students tried Maker Kits and sought ways to apply unexpected tools in their own classes.