Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FILM 2307, Summer: Pop-Up Test Three
Transcript of FILM 2307, Summer: Pop-Up Test Three
3) Compare and contrast filmic depictions of artificial intelligence where violence against a sexually objectified female body is a central part of the narrative. What does this suggest about our current, contemporary understanding of A.I.?
4) Using critical theories or analytical concepts raised in this course, discuss some of the ideas raised by Andrea Crespo’s contemporary short film ‘'Parabiosis: Neurolibidinal Induction Complex'’. Be as specific as possible.
5. Identify and briefly summarize and discuss the main points of the article below, giving author and title.
1. Compare and contrast representations of Artificial Intelligence as they occur in Douglas Adam's book 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. In your response, identity specific moments where the 2005 filmic adaptation differs from the novel in this respect.