Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mechanical Engineering
What Got Me into Mechanical Engineering
Ever since I was younger I was always very interested in robots, computers, and just generally how moving things work, such as bicycles, planes, and electric machinery. My parent's got me a Lego Mindstorm which is a robot that can be programmed on the computer and built with Lego with peripherals like sensors and motors to attach to it.
Why I like Mechanical Engineering
The classes in my school that I am taking to become an engineer are Engineering, Computer Programming, and I joined the Robotics club of which I can work on during my Engineering class. I’m also taking four academic classes; Physics, Chemistry, Pre-Calculus and Calculus
In Mechanical Engineering there is a lot of physics calculations and planning involved in order to make sure whatever it is that is being built works properly and does not break. This brings me a greater understanding of how technology works. I love being able to just build something and work on it until it does what I want.