Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PostSecret - An Oral Presentation
Transcript of PostSecret - An Oral Presentation
Is it the curiosity?
Is it the perversion of looking into someone else's life? Is it because they need help and don't know where to look for it? Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects Some secrets can be anybody's secret. There are two kinds of secrets, those we keep from others, and those we hide from ourselves. Some secrets you didn't even know were yours Some of them are sad and painful... And some you don't know what to think... PostSecret now has different websites such as
Norwegia PostSecret Exhibitions and speeches
Around the world Some of them are funny
Which was the most shocking or funny secret seen today and why?
Did anybody see a secret that they related to, either in the books or in my presentation?
Does anyone have a secret they would be willing to share? PostSecret.com