Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BA Thesis: Enhanced Android Security to prevent Privilege Escalation
Transcript of BA Thesis: Enhanced Android Security to prevent Privilege Escalation
Bachelorarbeit in Informatik
Android Security – Fitting together?
Evaluated Defense Mechanisms
Android & Security?
Companies need Data Isolation
All business apps are locked in a container
Communication with host system?
Root exploits (on host)
Is everything working?
Something like this for all intents?
User knows what is legit...?
If not: I have videos...
Multi-Boot + SELinux
Better security in 4.3
Policies control file access:
No policy – No access!
Important for me due to
talk on Droidcon London
Source: http://opensignal.com/reports/fragmentation-2013/ (26/09/2013)
Other kernel hardening possible as well (e.g. restrict setuid)
Portions of this presentation (Android image) are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.