Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
St. Lawrence 3 Bodies of Water
Transcript of St. Lawrence 3 Bodies of Water
Bodies of Water:
How does water shape ways of life in this region?
Here we go!
Great Lakes - St. Lawrence Lowlands Region
Bodies of Water
From the name of this region, what would you expect the major bodies of water to be?
The Great Lakes- St. Lawrence Seaway
Thinking Question: What effects do you think building the Seaway might have had on people's ways of life, the environment, and communities?
Welcome to Georgian Bay - home to over 30 000 islands!
let's Tour the 1000 islands by air...
...and by water!
Read p. 35 with a partner
How do the ways of life in the town today reflect its unique history?
and speaking of water...
when you think of the Great lakes - St. lawrence lowlands region, what famous water landmark comes to mind?
A short drive from kingston to Niagara falls - let's go!
what is hydroelectricity?