Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Corona Chocolate
It became a public sector company after the nationalization in 1963.
Established by Tomy Khresto in 1919.
First confectionary and chocolate company in Egypt (Alexandria)
It was sold to Samcrete Egypt in 2000 and made private again.
Core Brand Power
Maintaining nostalgic identity while adding modern twist to it.
Expanded its market to include bisquits and soft candies yet remained focused on its original product which is chocolate bars.
Nostalgic feeling = Appealing to older customers.
Attracting youth by promising them ancient, professionally made chocolate.
Affordable to the general public due to its low prices.
Low brand recognition.
Well educated employees.
"Ta3m 7abenah we ben3eesh ma3ah"
"The taste we live and indulge in."
(promise of nostalgic feeling)
Corona = Crown
RED = Powerful and eye-catching
GOLD = Royalty/Luxury
Royalty+Power = Crown
Curves and smooth flow of colors = "indulgence".
Nour El Leissy
Deer symbolizes gracefulness and kindness
= Corona being high quality chocolate and delicate to taste.