Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hiegher Education Edition
Transcript of Hiegher Education Edition
The Laws and Campus Security
Harassment and Assault
The Clery Act and the SaVE Act
McDonald v. Chicago
The society of students and staff is of vital importance to the overall atmosphere of learning. Although universities have becomed more proactive, a number of security violations take place on campus each year.
Some of the security issues that are common in the univeristies are sexual harassment, assault, drug cases, gun related cases on campus. The laws and regulations provided by states and federal government help set guidelines and protect the welfare of students.