Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
World History Ch. 16 Sec. 4 The Modern Middle East
Transcript of World History Ch. 16 Sec. 4 The Modern Middle East
(Page 573) Mrs. Gilford's Class World History Q: What were Ayatollah Khomeini's reason for opposing the shah? He condemned Western influences and felt that the Shah had violated Islamic law.