Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Irony in Disney movies
Transcript of Irony in Disney movies
Snow White is unnaware that the luscious apple is in fact poisonous while the audience and the which is.
Hades does not know Hercules did not drink the whole potion (every last drop) while the audience and his sidekicks do.
Mother Gothels Intent
Mother Gothel believed she had Rapunzel all to herself for eternity, but did not realize Rapunzel would want to leave sooner or later.
Aladdin believed Jasmine would be fascinated with all his riches, but is shocked to find she is utterly repulsed by him.
Laudies quick retort in the Princess and the Frog, is a great example of verbal irony. She politely puts off dancing with Trevor,soon bluntly stating she meant: she does not want to dance with him ever.
Belle tells Gaston she doesnt want to marry him by saying she does not deserve him and using witty remarks to make her feel better. she uses great sarcasmwhen he talks about there future life together, when she quickly remarks: "imagine that."
Disney constantly hints irony numerously in almost all of their movies.