Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 09/29/2016
September 29th, 2016
1) How much of the compound below (grams) and water (ml) would you combine to make the following solutions?
a) 1 L of a 2 M solution of KI
b) 22 ml of a 1 M solution of KI
c) 35 ml of a 3 M solution of NaF
d) 15 ml of a 2.4 M solution of NaF
Lab Activity 6: Making Solutions
1) Write a detailed protocol of your steps today to turn in to Mr. Horras.
2) Show all of your calculations.
3) Make the following solutions using the materials provided:
a) 75 ml of a 2 M solution of NaCl
b) 50 ml of a 3 M solution of NaCl
c) 90 ml of a 1 M solution of NaCl
d) 27 ml of a 2.6 M solution of NaCl
e) 35.4 ml of a 1.5 M solution of NaCl
Quiz 6 Discussion