Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Board Presentation GCG
Transcript of Board Presentation GCG
Reorganize - Replicate
RE TOOL / RE EQUIP
MANAGEMENT AND MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
INSERT YOUR CONTENT
CUSTOMIZE THE LAYOUT AND ADD YOUR OWN CONTENT
What We have been doing!
CORPORATE STRATEGY: R'S
Re - Organize
WE BUILT OUR OWN CATERING TRUCK
Replacing the cooling gases with hydrocarbons...
We will save from 10% to 30% Energy per Unit
It will reduce 360 Tn/year to
Implementation status 10%
Fully implemented we will
save 7.500 USD/year
Hydrocarbons do not contribute to the greenhouse effect or deteriorate the ozone layer.
We negotiated a new rate
Kaizen in Dish-washing area helped
to optimize the machine and lower
A) ENLISTING AREA, OFFLOADING AREA.
B) WASHING AREA (34%) WORKFORCE, MACHINE (71%).
A) STAFF TRAINING (45% TO 78%).
B) EQUIPMENT LISTING STANDARIZATION.
C) SERVICE LISTING STANDARIZATION.
A) TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JV WITH LGS SKYCHEFS TO ATTEND PRESIDENTIAL FLIGHTS WORLDWIDE.
A) WAREHOUSE STOCKS LEVELS AND SURPLUS EQUIPMENT.
B) HEAD COUNT IMPROVEMENT (38%).
C) PRODUCTIVITY (8.5 TO 6.2).
D) TRANSPORT COST VENDING LINE IBEROCARIBE (28%).
E) L CONTAINER SHIPMENTS (12 TO 8 PER YEAR) (33%).
A) TASKS REASSIGMENT IN WAREHOUSE.
B) LEAN IMPROVEMENTS IN WAREHOUSE.
Due to the changes in Colombian labor law, inwhich the law imposes a very protective role to the employer in front of the employee. For example, we have the obligation of guaratee employment stability for employees beyond the maternity ans paternity leave.
We will be working closely with managers and supervisors in order to keep being consistent about disciplinary actions. Focus will be on food safety, ramp safety
Keep working on prevention of industrial incidents and accidents, having clear our responsability the employeer, but at the same time understanding changes in our law to manage this situations in front of the empleoyee.
Work with the employees from the behavioral perspective in order to tackle situations we are facing such as overproduction, lack of excecution of standard procedures.
- We started performance appraisals two months earlier than normal, in order to include in Budget specific training needs and salaries to be increased, we are working on identifying key processes inwich we have to introduce different professional profiles in order to achieve improvements.
- According to our needs we are working our succession plan focus on identifying specific talents in our ee's in order to define painfull loses for the Company.
- We are started training schedules which includes re onboarding to all employees
Support Lean Manufacturing implementation, working on projects based on rewarding good practices
- As of today we have been working on a wellbeing plan which includes celebrations of special dates the final year party, mothers and fathers day, Children's day, acknowledgments, etc.
- We will be focused on change in relation to the scheme in the company, we are working on include rewards the small travels planned to visit gastronomic destinations, start to plan activities out of the plant.
- We are working on rewarding great performance with different experiences chosen by the employee, have extra time for studying and time for being with their families.
- All these supported on our policing of open doors, always hearing ang giving feed back / feed forward to our employees
I. Our business strategy is focused to get direct customer relationships in order to opening new opportunities specially on industrial market. This strategy is based on the following points:
1) Direct potential customers Sector Search
2) Events Direct approach to the client: The chef´s table
3) Enhance old customers business, improving their participation using corporate brands: GCG FOOD, GCG BUFFET & GCG EVENTS.
4) Oriented businesses opening casinos and cafes.
5) Participate in specific events for catering areas.
6) Update and embrace Corporate Brochure for customers.
We are taking the following actions:
Direct visit to institutional clients in the following sectors:
✓ education (universities, colleges).
✓ Government & Private Pharm Companies
an invitation to a VVIP lunch for 20 companies where we told them who we are, our services, we dedicated and where we are going, with the aim of generating alliances that move 3 institutional brands.
Bidding for opening casinos and cafes.
II. The second part of our strategy is to improve brand positioning and institutional clients, recognizing us as an excellent option in the catering sector by leveraging our brands: FOOD GCG, GCG BUFFET, GCG EVENTS. To do this we focus on the following aspects:
Strategic alliances for planning events in BOG : Baranda Teathre, Hacienda in outskirts of Bogota ,etc
Strengthening brand through publications HORECA sector, La barra magazine.
III. Considering the entry of new competitors in the market for airline catering, the goal diversify and offer new alternatives in terms of portfolio and quality that allow penetrate the institutional market through finding businesses that require massive supplies for what we are working on:
A) Improving institutional options portfolio developing special products for consumer companies, it is the case of Alpina, Terpel, Pacific Rubiales and schools.
B) Provide options for outsourcing operations other than the core business customer operation such as kitchens in the hotel market.
C) Analysis and process optimization of plant operation, improving efficiencies in every area.
Chamber of Commerce
: Monthly Events using GCG Food (Aprox 23000USD x month)
: Mass Events from 100 to 5000 people.
: GCG Events.
Support for mass events, 500 to 5,000 people.
THG (Travel Holding Group):
Work in the pharmaceutical sector. Events GCG Food, Buffet .
Avianca CEO - Cafeteria
: Avianca Operations Area .Monthly revenue of 10,000 USD with potential of 2500 persons. Its possible to open new point of sales there to offering new variety of food.
Delivery of 40 thousand sandwiches for one year
Terpel gas stations.
Negotiation for 3,000 events per year using GCG EVENTS
Hacienda in Funza:
Laboratory MSD (MERCK SHARP & DOHME COLOMBIA):
Delivery of snacks and lunches for 400 laboratory employees. (Monthy Revenue 50,000 USD)
G-MOBILE Employees Cafeteria:
KN (Kuehne + Nagel):
breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners for company employees in Bogotá for 300 employees.
In Cali meal services for 180 employees.
V. POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
IV. NEW CUSTOMERS
VI. CHEF'S TABLE
It will save up to 28.000 USD/Year
Turn Over: 3.35%
Industrial Accidents: 1.6%
Vacation Accrual: 1.76%