Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Emma
- a rich girl born into wealth with only a dad and a sister alive. She is the match maker of her time, and has matched her house maid and very close friend. She has now moved on to atempt to hook up her new friend Harriet. This popular young girl has a lot of high connections, and is a friend to everyone.
- A poor woman with no family connections, and no mother or father. She is living with Mrs. Goddard at the girl school, but is still a friend of one of the richest girls in the land,Emma. She believes Emma's every word as if it has come straight from the bible, and Emma Plans to help Harriet marry a man much higher than herself on the social ladder. Mr. Churchill
- The son of Mr. weston,Mr.churchill is born to good family, but lives with his sickly aunt to take care of her. Frank is a people pleaser who will say anything to keep the peace. Character
Chart Mrs. Weston
- The wife of Mr.weston,and the adopted mother of Frank Churchill. She used to be the maid of the Woodhouses, and a close Friend to Emma.