Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Name:
Seasoned entrepreneur and academic in the field of Operations Research (now it would be Big Data) who started and grew a successful entrepreneurship education program at Stanford School of Engineering.
to reach all students at the university
to share curricula and activities with as many other schools and educators as possible
especially enjoys teaching undergraduates because they are idealistic
"Entrepreneurship is the pursuit of opportunity without regard of resources currently under control" (quoting Howard Stevenson, his mentor)
"Entrepreneurs turn problems into opportunities"
"Entrepreneurship is a 'trojan horse' to teach life and leadership skills"
"Entrepreneurship is for everyone, not just business students like it was 20 years ago"
would love to be able to enlist many more well-trained, purpose-driven entrepreneurship educators (Tom oversees all entrepreneurship courses at the School of Engineering)
there is an abundance of information, yet it's difficult to organize it in a way that can be consumed