Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math vocabulary
A fraction is a symbol such as 2/3 5/1 or 8/5 used to name a part of a whole a part of a set a location on a numbers line or division of whole numbers.
The number above the faction in a faction. Example 5/3 the 5 is on top so the 5 is the numerator.
The product of a given factor and any whole number. Example say if you are counting by 3 and 5 and you get to 15 on 5 and 3 that is a multiples
The number below the fraction bar in a fraction. The total number of equal parts in all. Example 7/4 the 4 is on the bottom so the 4 is the denominator.
The numbers multiplied together to find
a product.Example 3x6=18 3 and 6 is the factor so that is what is a factor.
That is what Fractions Numerator denominator Multiples and factors. So they end
Line of symmetry
A line on which a figure can be folded so that both halves are the same.
The number by which another number is divied.Ex 32 -:- 4=8 4 is the divisor