Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The moral issues of behavioral Control and Claim to health Care
Transcript of The moral issues of behavioral Control and Claim to health Care
behind this frame! Double click to crop it if necessary San Francisco Budapest Outline behavior control (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr The Moral Issues of Behavioral Control and Claim to Health Care Definition of lobotmy
Types of Psychosurgical (Nrurogical) Opeations Chemotheraphy Psychotheraphy Electrical Stimulation of the Brain Aversion theraphy behavior control claim to health care Application of Ethical theory The individual's Inherent Dignity Medical Individualism Social Commitment Allocation of Scarce Resources Application Ethical Theories gdfg