Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science Project: Paper-plate Hovercraft
Transcript of Science Project: Paper-plate Hovercraft
3. Cardboard Square
5. Pencil (hole size)
6. Index Finger (hole size)
7. Thumb (hole size) Procedure 1. Glue cardboard square to the bottom of the plate
2. Make a hole through the center of both layers with the pencil
3. Blow up the ballon and stick the open end through the hole
4. Let the end go and measure how high it goes
5. Repeat steps 2-4, increasing the size of the hole each time http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-build-mini-hovercraft-with-household-items-277142/ How the hovercraft flies