Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How do structures of Organisms enalden~life fution
Transcript of How do structures of Organisms enalden~life fution
A cell must go through cell division like 2 chomosomes need to move
Why do we breath ?
The air when we breath moves around the Circulatory System. Then it brings air to the lungs. From the lungs it goes to the broccoli and then the cell get the air with the process complected they all complete the Respiratory System.
How do structures of Organisms enables life's function ?