Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vasco Nunez de Balboa By: Danny & Samantha
Transcript of Vasco Nunez de Balboa By: Danny & Samantha
the Hispaniola in 1510. He had three brothers Alvar, Gonzalo and Juan. His family lost money when he was born. Lived in Moguer, Spain He had many jobs as a page Sponsored by Spain Arrested by Pizzaro in 1518 Was beheaded in Acla, Panama in 1519. He sailed from Spain to Columbia Explored parts of Panama Found (land/people) He found the Pacific Ocean. Fought Indians and destroyed Indian villages. How History Remembers Him He was a conquistador. He was the first European explorer to see Eastern part of Pacific ocean from the American shore. He conquered the Indians. He was a great Spanish explorer. He was Roman Catholic. Interesting facts Abandon their ship that was leaky, raised pigs and farmed a small piece of land. Sources -Molzhn, Arlene.Vasco Nunez de Balboa.Berkly, HightsNJ: Enslow,2004. -KidRex.org