Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Water Footprint
Where does the water come from?
The volume of fresh water used in the production or supply of goods and services used by a particular person or group.
How do we use it?
Cassie and Chloe's Water Footprints
Largest usage: Mongolia, Niger, Bolivia because cotton is their main crop.
Smallest usage: Congo, Angloa/Zambia
More environmental effects
Ways to cut back on water usage
Buy less "stuff"
Eat less beef-it's healthier too!
Be conscience when you are using running water
Best things to cut back on: Cotton, Coffee, Meat